Multifilament fishing nets
Multifilament fishing nets for sale
Multifilament nets are used in produccing the : drag net, gill net, and other fishing nets.
Dimensions and main characteristics: wire thickness: 210/2, 210/3 … 210/100, mesh size 6mm – 400mm, lenght 100m-300m, hight and colors.
1. Multifilament nets with knot
Is made from high quality polyamide fiber. The polyamide thread from which the net is made is produced by TORAY, a Japanese company, number one worldwide in this field. It is used to produce fishing nets as gill nets, drag nets and safety nets.
- material type – 100% polyamida PA 6 and PA 6.6 (relon);
- average elasticity, excellent flexibility;
- negative buoyancy;
- UV protection;
- resistance to certain chemical substances;
- Certificate of Origin – Certificate of quality – Warranty Certificate
2. Knotless multifilament fishing nets
Is made from high quality polyamide fibe. This type of net is used for producing floting vivi, drag nets and others.
Dimensions and main characteristics: wire thickness 210/2, 210/3 … 210/100, mesh size 6mm – 50mm, lenght 100m-300m, hight and colors.
BENEFITS: Offers a very high resistance in time and they are available in a large variety of thickness of wire and mesh sizes. Increased strength qualify them to be used in many domains not just in aquaculture.